Moving and Storage Company Serving Louisville
A Local Van offers clean and secure storage facilities for short and long-term storage, competitively priced, inventoried, and prorated by week or month for all sizes. Self-storage or non-insulated storage units are fine for garage and outdoor patio furniture items but household furniture should be stored in a more controlled environment. Our movers use moving pads and plastic to protect the furniture while it is in storage.
In some cases, you may want to consider self-storage for garage or non-furniture items. But, temperature-controlled warehouse storage is better for long-term storage of household goods.
In most cases, there will be additional charges for handling and extended liability coverage. We recommend MovingInsurance.com for extended insurance coverage. You should check with your insurance professional to obtain this type of coverage.
A Local Van Storage Features:
- Secure 7′ x 5′ x 7′ storage vaults. Each holds approx. 1-1.5 rooms of furniture and belongings
- Month-to-month rental (Short or long-term)
- Free month storage (with purchase of 12 months) for new customers only
- Selected items shrink-wrapped with poly/plastic
- Great location – 2506 Ampere Drive (40299) Louisville’s Bluegrass Industrial Park
- Safe, Secure, Insured, and Affordable!!!
A Local Van Moving and Storage provides affordable storage rates.
|# of Containers||Cubic Feet||Total Monthly Charge|
Customers who pay for 12 months of storage in advance receive one month free.
Too Big? No Problem. Our storage containers measure 7’x5’x7′ (240 cubic feet) and hold approximately 1 to 1.5 rooms of furniture. Any item that is too large for our containers is stored in our oversize storage rack. The storage costs for oversize items are $35.00 per month.