A Local Van Moving & Storage offers affordable piano moving services.
Piano Moving & Delivery
There are many factors to look at when quoting a piano move. The chart below may help you in determining how much your piano move in Louisville, Kentucky might cost.
size/style of piano
- must know to determine # of men, equipment required and fee (see below)
- if piano is a grand we need length from keyboard along flat side to tip of the nose
distance or travel involved
- how many steps are at (each) location (split foyer?, outside gradual?, porch?)
- any steps? approximate number, do steps turn, twist or have a landing?
- is there sufficient clearance at the top/bottom of stairs to maneuver piano?
- is there sufficient clearance through doorways/halls and/or overhangs of stairs?
- if piano is going out & around house, will it go over grassy area?
BASE RATE (Minimum)
|Piano Style/Type||Description/ Size||We move w truck||Load/Unload||In-house/ room-to-room||In-house/ same room||Add to regular move|
|Spinet||smallest piano, fragile legs
rack taller than back
|Studio||app. 4′ back, legs connected at bottom||$412.00||$412.00||$329.60||$329.60||$100.00|
|Old Upright||>30 years old, very large, heavy||$710.70||$710.70||$592.25||$592.25||$350.00|
|Baby Grand||4’8″ – 5’6″||$710.70||$710.70||$592.25||$592.25||$350.00|
***Any pianos with a turn or landing will require an additional charge we may need measurements of the landing involved – and a good idea of the layout of the steps. It is best to contact us at (502) 266-7777 with the particulars of your situation for an accurate quote.