Moving and Storage Company Serving Louisville
A Local Van offers clean and secure storage facilities for short and long term storage, competitively priced, inventoried and prorated by week or month for all sizes. Self-storage or non insulated storage units are fine for garage and outdoor patio furniture items but household furniture should be stored in a more controlled environment. Our movers use moving pads and plastic to protect the furniture while it is in storage.
In some cases you may want to consider self-storage for garage or non-furniture items. But, temperature controlled warehouse storage is better for long term storage of household goods.
One of the best ways to choose a mover is to visit their facility, especially if you will be storing your possessions in their warehouse. Look for cleanliness, security, and orderliness. Charges for storage are usually based on weight or volume. In most cases there will be additional charges for handling and extended liability coverage. We recommend MovingInsurance.com for extended insurance coverage. You should check with your insurance professional to obtain this type of coverage.
A Local Van Storage Features:
- Secure 7′ x 5′ x 7′ storage vaults. Each holds approx. 1-1.5 rooms of furniture and belongings
- Month to month rental (Short or long term)
- Free month storage (with purchase of 6 months) for new customers only
- Storage fee includes use of our premium furniture blankets
- Selected items shrink wrapped with poly/plastic at no extra charge
- Great location – Louisville’s Bluegrass Industrial Park
- Safe, Secure, Insured, and Affordable!!!
A Local Van Moving and Storage provides affordable storage rates.
|# of Containers||Cubic Feet||Monthly Discount||Total Monthly Charge|
Customers who pay for 6 months of storage in advance receive one month free.
Too Big? No Problem. Our storage containers measure 7’x5’x7′ (240 cubic feet) and hold approximately 1 to 1.5 rooms of furniture. Any item that is too large for our containers is stored in our oversize storage rack. The storage costs for oversize items are $25.00 per month.